18 June, 2006
Mom’s Clean Sweep
~ Before ~
Clock In : 6/18/06 – 11:45am
O’ Son of mine usually washes his sheets, after the big storm last
Wednesday the dog was all muddy and slept on the bed.
He is not allowed to have food or drinks in his room…. look around!
~ Progress Notes ~
- day 1 ~6/18/06 – Clock In : 1145am Break: 1420 – 1515 Stop: 2020
- day 2 ~ A little vacuuming in the clean half, 2 more loads of laundry, order new bed, sheets, &pillow.
- day 3 ~ Bring in roll-away bed (new bed not in until 6/30), 3 more loads laundry, clean and reposition shelves (1 hour).
- day 4 – more laundry! ahhhhh!!! Did the last load-TG! Another 30 minutes in room.
- day 5 – clock in 10:00 break 13:00 – 14:00 break 17:45 – 18:45 20:45
Thank You Sharon!!! ~ Buddy Sharon stopped by and gave me a hand for a couple of hours. She helped me put a huge dent in the shit pile.
I have been looking for a new set of dressers at yard sales. The one he has was falling apart. I found a couple of almost new ones Saturday. Just the motivation I needed to get started on his room.
He gets a new bed
I found that the springs in his bed have broke and are sticking out, he needs a new box spring and mattress. Now. He got a new extra long twin box spring and mattress. We have no bedding that size in the house so he also got a new mattress pad and sheets. His pillow sucked so I got him a new one of those too.
Clock Out : 6/24/06 – 8:45 PM
I had to order him a new matress and box springs
Beautiful, isn’t it – Here’s My bill